Metcal's MX-5211 Dual Port Simultaneous Soldering and Rework System is highly effective for soldering applications including: lead-free, high mass components or boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production soldering and touch-up soldering operations. In addition, the Metcal MX-5211 can be used for conduction rework of SMDs when using Metcal SMTC Series soldering cartridges simultaneously.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output.
- Configured with two Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-pieces.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with Metcal SmartHeat® Technology.
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback.
- Metcal TipSaver™ Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Soldering cartridges: Metcal STTC Series and SMTC Series
Product Number : MX-5211